Wedding photographer prices are one of the greatest riddles of wedding photography, everyone does it differently and there never seems to be a correct way of doing it. I’ve put myself in the shoes of newly engaged couples and tried to make my wedding collections as easy to understand as possible. Every collection I offer includes all of the edited high resolution jpeg photographs in both colour and Black & White which are all available to download directly from your private client gallery. Also included with every collection is a beautiful highlights slideshow set to licensed music produced shortly after your wedding day – the perfect way to see your wedding photographs for the very first time. The Album collection includes a stunning 10×10” Fine Art Queensberry wedding album with a saving of £150 and the All Inclusive collection offers you a ‘no fuss’ option with a great selection of products included with a saving of £250. If you have any questions, would like to check on my availaibity or book in a private consultation please don’t hesitate to get in touch. I would love to hear all about the magical day you have planned for your wedding and show you more of my portfolio in person.
2020 weddings – Limited Availability
2021 weddings – Dates filling up very quickly
All of the collections on offer include the following as standard;
- Full coverage of your wedding day from Bridal preparations through to your first dance
- A final meeting to discuss the timings of your wedding day
- A highlights slideshow produced shortly after your wedding day (You can view one of these here.)
- A password protected client gallery containing all of your wedding photographs to share with your guests
- All edited high resolution jpeg photographs available to download directly from your client gallery and all are licensed for re-printing and sharing online
Additional products available
- Engagement photo shoot with all high resolution digital files £400
- Queensberry wedding albums from £750 (You can view these here.)
- Parent albums from £250
- Thank you cards from £60
- Unframed prints from £8
- Framed prints from £75
- Wall art from £300
- Framed fine art canvas’ from £250
In order to secure me as your wedding photographer a signed contract and a deposit of £300 are required. The remaining balance would then be due 1 month before your wedding day.
If you would like to check on my availability, receive a brochure of the collections on offer and/or to book in a ‘no obligation’ consultation to have a chat about your wedding day, please get in touch today via my contact page.