Dance audition photo shoots are one of the most important set of photographs a dancer will have taken and it is so important to not only choose the right photographer for you, with also to make sure they have the right amount of knowledge to get you the best photographs possible. After training at the Central School of Ballet in London for 8 years and then on to dance professionally with Northern Ballet for 10 years, I am in a unique position where I can offer so much knowledge to get the best audition photographs to take forward in to your auditions. I specialise in Dance & Theatre Photography and with my knowledge and experience, I will make sure that all your Audition photos will show you at your very best.
Whether you are applying for a vocational dance school in the UK or are requiring audition photographs for companies across the world, let me take stunning dance images that will help you stand out for the right reasons. My niche photographic area is ballet, as I was a professional ballet dancer with Northern Ballet, and so I can help and guide your classical line to achieve a better standard of photograph that is both eye-catching and classically correct. I have also studied many other dance genres such as tap, modern, jazz and contemporary, which enables me to photograph these to a very high standard as well.
I have taken audition photographs in many locations around the world but my studio is based in Hampshire. I have photographed dancers applying to vocational schools such as The Royal Ballet Upper School, and performing companies such as Northern Ballet, English National Ballet and the Royal Ballet. I love photographing dance and capturing the unique abilities of each individual dancer to show them at their best. Please read on below to see what is included in my dance audition photo shoots.
Individual audition photo shoots – £250
- up to 3 hour photo shoot at my studio in Fareham, Hampshire
- 7 high resolution digital image files of your choice (additional digital files can be purchased before or after the photo shoot)
- Password protected gallery to view, choose and download your audition photographs
Cost of additional digital image files
- 1 high resolution digital image file – £30
- 5 high resolution digital image files – £120
- 10 high resolution digital image files – £225
- All high resolution digital image files – £400
- A 30 minute warm up barre with Christie Bell (ARAD teacher and former professional ballerina at Northern Ballet and The Royal Ballet School) – £20.
IMPORTANT : Whichever photographer you choose for your CV & Dance Audition photographs, I do recommend considering the following:
- That they have a proven understanding of the technical and aesthetic requirements of dance that all major International Dance Schools and Companies expect
- That they have the experience, knowledge and ability to correct and critique all styles of dance
- That they have recognition as a Professional Dance Photographer by all major Dance Schools and Companies
For more information or to book in an audition photo shoot with me please get in touch via my contact page.