Wedding photographer prices are one of the greatest riddles of wedding photography, everyone does it differently and there never seems to be a correct way of doing it. I’ve put myself in the shoes of newly engaged couples and tried to make my wedding collections as easy to understand as possible. All of the collections I offer include a bespoke USB containing all of your wedding photographs with the license to re-print and a beautiful slideshow set to music tailored to your individual wedding photographs. The Album collection includes a stunning 10×10” Fine Art wedding album with a saving of £150 and the All Inclusive collection offers you a ‘no fuss’ option with a great selection of products included with a saving of £240. If you have any questions, would like to check on my availaibity or book in a private consultation please don’t hesitate to get in touch. I would love to hear all about the magical day you have planned for your wedding and show you more of my portfolio in person.
As a guide pricing starts from £1500 and all of the collections on offer include the following as standard;
- Full coverage of your wedding day from Bridal preparations through to your first dance
- A final meeting to discuss the timings of your wedding day
- A highlights slideshow produced 7-10 days after your wedding
- A password protected client gallery containing all of your wedding photographs to share with your guests
- All edited high resolution jpeg photographs available to download directly from your client gallery and all are licensed for re-printing
Additional products available
- Engagement photo shoot with all high resolution digital files £400
- Queensberry fine art wedding albums from £750
- Queensberry DUO albums from £900
- Parent albums from £250
- Thank you cards from £50
- Unframed prints from £8
- Framed prints from £75
- Wall art from £300
- Framed fine art canvas’ from £250
In order to secure me as your wedding photographer a signed contract and a deposit of £300 are required. The remaining balance would then be due 1 month before your wedding day.
If you would like to check on my availability, receive a PDF of the collections on offer and/or to book in a ‘no obligation ‘ consultation to have a chat about your wedding day, please get in touch today via my contact page.