What can I say about Lynda Robson from Exclusively Weddings?? She is amazing, friendly, a perfectionist and a true genius in wedding and event floristry. She started her floristry career over thirty years ago and in 2000 established ‘Exclusively Weddings’ to focus on wedding and function flowers. With her dedication and flair for design, she has earned an enviable reputation for providing the most elegant and fabulous wedding flowers. She and her team are extremely passionate about every little detail of the bride’s big day and their customer service is truly second-to-none. She has an extensive portfolio of designs that are respected by some of the most prestigious venues in the South of England.
In her words –
“We encourage you to personalise your theme in some way, so that your wedding is unique. We provide a full wedding service, using table runners, fairy lights, petals, trees, anything that will help create an impact as you walk into the room. ”
“Whilst our passion is flowers, we can also help you with all your wedding needs. If we don’t supply it we can certainly recommend someone who does! Over the years we have come to know some of the best suppliers in the industry and will put you in touch. We give you our undivided attention at two consultations*. We suggest these are at our workshop, so you you can see how we operate. We operate from a ‘real address’ not just a website and a mobile phone number.”
“We supply flowers for the bride, bridesmaids, buttonholes, table displays, gifts and much, much more. ”
Exclusively Weddings are totally committed to you and your big day and below are just a few of the things they provide:
- Sit and relax as we give you a stunning presentation of both contemporary and traditional designs. We will discuss what you are trying to create and show you what can be achieved with just a little imagination!
- Ongoing liaison for last minute changes. We are always at the end of the telephone. Alternatively you can e-mail us.
- Local delivery to your home and wedding reception location.
- Supply of vases and props
- Buttonhole Distribution List
- We completely dress the room. This means not leaving your flowers with the hotel receptionist, and wondering what you are going to walk into. We personally lay out your tea lights, we provide ‘props’, i.e. organza table runners, fairy lights, trees, pedestals and will not leave until the room is perfect. We are often on site for a couple of days depending on the size of your wedding.
I work very closely with Lynda and we are both recommended suppliers to the beautiful Rhinefield House in the New Forest. When my wife and I were looking for a florist for our wedding we were recommended to speak to Lynda by our wedding photographer and she created the most beautiful arrangements to compliment our wedding venue.
If you would like to speak to Lynda or view some of her portfolio please check out her website below, you will not be disappointed!!